How to get Vietnam visa for Samoans
Sunday, November 30, 2014
How to get Vietnam visa for Samoans
- Native Name: România
- ISO-Code: ROU
- Capital: Bucureşti [Bucharest]
- Your passport must be valid and you must have acquired it over six months ago.
- The two passport-size photos you present must be most recent, taken within 6 weeks
- The information in your approval letter should reflect in your passport exactly as it is.
Vietnam visa requirement for Romanian citizens
How to get Vietnam visa for Angolan citizens
Vietnam has set free visa to entry the country for 15 days since 2009, the number of tourist from Russia therefore has been increasing dramatically. With new proposal the Tourism Minister wishes to encourage more tourists to come and encouraging them to stay longer.
Khanh Hoa province has been a popular destination since then. Recently, the leaders of Khanh Hoa and Lam Dong province had meeting and developing tours within these two provinces to introduce more beautiful for tourist to come.
Vietnam visa in Russia
Saturday, November 29, 2014
- Complete Name: Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Native Name: Nigeria
- ISO-Code: NGA
- Capital: Abuja
- Address: No 9 River Niger street, Off Danube street, Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria.
- Telephone: (234-09)8703678; (234-09)8703679
- Hotline: +234.8.137086724
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.vietnamembassy-nigeria.org
Vietnam embassy in Nigeria
- Complete Name: Department of Mayotte
- Native Name: Mayotte, Mahoré
- ISO-Code: MYT
- Dependent from: France
- Capital: Mamoudzou
- Your passport must have been valid and acquired more than six months ago.
- The two passport photos you present must not be older than 6 months.
- Your information in your letter of approval must match that in your passport.
Vietnam visa requirement for Mahorais citizen
- Complete Name: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Native Name: Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- ISO-Code: GBR
- Capital: London
- Address: 12-14 Victoria Road, London W8 5RD, United Kingdom (England)
- Telephone: 0207 937 1912
- Fax: 0207 565 3853 or 0207 937 6108
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.vietnamembassy.org.uk
- Your visa must have been in operation for the last six months.
- Your passport photos must not have been taken any longer than 6 months ago.
- The information provided in your letter of approval must match that in your passport.
Vietnam visa requirement for English
- Complete Name: Republic of Montenegro
- Native Name: Crna Gora
- ISO-Code: MNE
- Capital: Podgorica
- Your passport must be valid plus you must have acquired it more than six months ago
- The two passport photos you present must be most recent, having been taken within six months
- The information in the letter of approval must match that in your passport.
Vietnam visa requirement for Montenegrin citizens
Friday, November 28, 2014
- Complete Name: Independent State of Papua New Guinea
- Native Name: Papua New Guinea, Papua Niugini
- ISO-Code: PNG
- Capital: Port Moresby
- Your passport must be valid and you must have acquired it in not less than six months ago.
- The two passport-size photos you present must be most recent and taken in less than six weeks time.
- All information in your letter of approval must be relevant to that in your passport.
Vietnam visa requirement for Papua New Guinean citizen
- Complete Name: Republic of the Philippines
- Native Name: Pilipinas
- ISO-Code: PHL
- Capital: Manila
- Address: 670 Pablo Ocampo St. (formerly Vito Cruz), Malate, Manila, the Philippines
- Telephone: + (632) 5216843
- Fax: + (632) 5260472
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
- Website: www.vietnamembassy-philippines.org
- You must have a valid passport that has been around for at least 6 months since you acquired it.
- Your two passport-sized photos must have been taken within the last six months.
- All information provided in your letter of approval should agree to that in your passport.
Vietnam visa requirement for Filipino citizen
[Ha Long Bay, 03 Sep 2014] – eVisa Vietnam is a foremost Vietnam visa support that guarantees the U.S. travellers the ease of application and receiving authorization for Vietnam visa direct from home & within one day.
The Americans wishful for a Vietnam trip frequently criticize concerning the complicated visa endorsement procedures at the Embassy headquarters. But the current situation provides an additional suitable and quicker system- main Vietnam visa support EVisa Vietnam has guaranteed Vietnam Visa for US endorsement right from the traveller’s home.
The firm has introduced a Vietnam Visa on Arrival facility which allows visa request and endorsement from home-based in less than as one day.
“Tramping to the Washington Vietnam Embassy for visa endorsement is actually burdensome – travelers repeatedly argue regarding the long lines and many visits. We fathom that it’s a sober interference with their everyday tasks”, said a sales manager from the visa company.
“Though you should not worry additionally as we are here with our e-visa provision that permits you to request for the visa and become ratified right from your house. There’s no take to squander your valuable time & vigor at the Embassy headquarters. The finest portion is that you will have your valid visa authorization letter just 24 hours.”
The visa candidates would have to feed in information to the online request form via the certified website of E-Visa Vietnam. The applicant would be requested on his/her full DOB, name, citizenship as well as passport number & expiration date.
“There’s no query of embassy line up or passport mail-off here. As you include your details in the online request form & surrender payment- we would send you email of the Vietnam Immigration accepted visa letter within a day. Currently, just take a duplicate and pick up the visa either from the Embassy headquarters or from Landing Visa openings at one Vietnam universal airport”, said the executive representative from E-Visa Vietnam.
There are Landing Visa Headquarters at 3 Vietnam universal airports –Hanoi, Noibai Airport, Saigon City & Danang Airport, Tan Son Nhat Airport, Danang city.
The Visa on Endorsement Vietnam facility from Evisa Vietnam is obtainable both for traveler visa and business visa.
“We are accepted by Vietnam Immigration Division & our operational visa facility is a methodically legit one. We assure you extremely inexpensive charges & no concealed dues”, emphasized a principal representative from the firm.
For more info to get Vietnam Visa Approval From Home, log on to http://www.evisa.vn
Applicants for Visa-on-arrival Vietnam are eligible in the following cases (according to Article 6, Ordinance dated April 28th 2000 on Entry, Exit and Residence of Foreigners in Viet Nam)
• To attend the funeral of family member or visit a family member in critical condition;
• Arrival from a country where there is no Vietnamese diplomatic mission/consular office;
• Visit Viet Nam on tours organized by Vietnamese international travel agencies;
• To provide emergency technical assistance for construction works, projects; emergency treatment for critical patients or accident victims; emergency relief in cases of natural disasters or epidemics in Viet Nam;
• Other cases of emergency.
Is Vietnam visa on arrival legitimated or trustworthy ? Please see more below
1/ Ordinance On Entry, Exit And Residence Of Foreigners In Vietnam. Click here or copy & paste this link on your browser to see the article from Mistry of Justice official site : http://moj.gov.vn/vbpq/en/Lists/Vn%20bn%20php%20lut/View_Detail.aspx?ItemID=411
2/ Decree No. 21/2001/ND-CP of May 28, 2001 Detailing the Implementation of the Ordinance on Entry, Exit and Residence of Foreigners in Vietnam. Click here or copy & paste this link on your browser to see the article from Mistry of Justice official site : http://moj.gov.vn/vbpq/en/Lists/Vn%20bn%20php%20lut/View_Detail.aspx?ItemID=9148
3/ Joint Circular No. 04/2002/TTLT/BCA-BNG of January 29, 2002 Guiding the Implementation of the Decree No. 21/2001/ND-CP of May 28, 2001 Detailing the Implementation of the Ordinance on Entry, Exit and Residence of Foreigners in Vietnam. Click here or copy & paste this link on your browser to see the article from Mistry of Justice official site : http://moj.gov.vn/vbpq/en/Lists/Vn%20bn%20php%20lut/View_Detail.aspx?ItemID=10333
Circular 190/2012/TT-BTC – Amending and supplementing the circular No.66/2009/TT-BTC, of march 30, 2009 of the ministry of finance stipulating the regime on collection, remittance, management and use of fees on passports, visas and papers on entry, exit, transit and residence in Vietnam. Click here or copy & paste this link on your browser to see the article from Mistry of Finance official site : http://www.mof.gov.vn/portal/page/portal/mof_en/ld
Is Vietnam visa on arrival legitimated or trustworthy?
Thursday, November 27, 2014
How to get Vietnam visa for Japanese citizens
- Native Name: Kosovë, Kosovo i Metohija
- Capital: Prishtinë
- Your passport must be valid and acquired more than six months back
- Your 2 passport size photos should be recent, having being taken within six months.
- Your letter of approval must offer similar information to that in your passport.
Vietnam visa requirement for Kosovo
How to get Vietnam visa for Tomean citizens
Wednesday, November 26, 2014
- You need to conclude your date of journey
- Contact online visa services with your details ready
- Fill in the form with accuracy and care
- Make payment through a secured online payment gateway available on the website
- Within a few hours or days, depending on your urgency, you receive a pre – approval letter
- Print this letter and carry it along with two photographs
- And board the plane to Vietnam!
Visa Vietnam online – Genuine visas when you need them swiftly
The goal and purpose of these people is to give a comprehensive and up to date report and information about the travelling and staying in the country. Vietnam’s official language is Vietnamese, a tonal language spoken as a mother tongue by 90% the country’s population. Vietnamese is written using a 29 letter alphabetical system. However, the accent of Vietnamese varies from province to province. Besides Vietnamese, around 50 other languages are spoken by ethnic minorities. English is a popular foreign language and is used in mostly in offices, restaurants in big cities or tourism places. French, Russian, Chinese, Japanese… are also popular and can be found in tourist places. Worry not when planning a Vietnam travel, these tour guides will always help translate the language to you understanding. Try to find an English speaking tour guide so as not to miss on the Vietnam history and culture, without a guide who will be interpreting to you.
Tour guides will always tell and advise you that Vietnam travel is always friendly and safe place to travel. With a sprinkling of common sense, your trip should be smooth and trouble free. Tourists usually complain about over-aggressive street vendors, tour operators with a bad attitude and dangerous driving habits. However, with a cool head and sensible planning, you can avoid these problems by simply finding the best tour guide to take you through.
- Vietnamese dress conservatively. Despite the heat, it’s best not to show off too much skin. If you do, especially girls, you’ll only draw stares from the locals.
- Dress well when visiting pagodas. No shorts or tatty beer t-shirts. Shoes are fine, and rarely will you have to remove them. If unsure, just follow what the locals do.
- Drink plenty of bottled water, especially when walking around sightseeing. No need to carry huge bottles around with you, a vendor is never far away and no doubt they will find you before you find them.
- Keep your cash, credit cards, airline tickets and other valuables in a safe place.
- Travel with recommend tour agencies. Even if you plan to buy tickets when in country, research your journey a little first on the Internet. A good resource is Lonely Planet’s Thorn Tree Forum, where fellow tourists discuss travel in Vietnam.
- Violent crime is highly unusual in Vietnam, but petty crime is more apparent. If you have a bag, or tout a digital camera around your neck, you are a potential target.
- When taking a ride by motorbike taxi (xe om) make sure your bag, if any, is not on display or easy to grab. Bag snatches, although still rare, are probably the most likely crime a tourist would encounter.
- Don’t wear singlets, shorts, skirts or dresses, or revealing clothes to temples or pagodas.
- Physical displays of affection between lovers in public are frowned upon. That’s why you may come across couples holding hands but not hugging or kissing.
- Losing your temper in Vietnam means a loss of face. Keep a cool head and remain polite, you’ll have a greater chance of getting what you want.
- Remember, this is Vietnam, is a developing country, and things don’t quite work as you are maybe used to. Don’t be paranoid about your safety; just be aware of your surroundings.
Vietnam travel tour guides
The online on arrival visa application is the most simple and fastest way to process a Vietnam travel visa. The applicant is required to submit his or her personal information such as, names, date of birth, passport number, nationality, arrival date and length of stay in Vietnam. These details are then assessed and confirmed by the diplomats in charge before the applicant can go and pay the required fee.
Once everything has been confirmed, the applicant is set to go and find out the fee required and pay. Before he or she submits the payment, she/he has to confirm that the details entered are very correct. If he/she may need some help then he should seek that help before payment is done. There is also a fee for arranging on how you will pick your visa upon arrival in Vietnam airports or at their embassies. They accept any form of payment the client will prefer to use. No more no less when it comes to payment of the services for a Vietnam travel. Once everything is clear, the applicant will have to go and wait for the visa to be processed and a notification will be send to him or her via email or through phone call.
As an applicant you are required to keep checking your email address to see if the document has been processed. Upon receiving the approval letter from the body concerned, you have to download and print it. Fill in the required fields and submit it back to the right people. Usually, a normal visa takes to 24-48 hours of processing but there are some urgent issues which takes like 1 hour or some take up to 8 hours upon submission. After all is done you are needed to take 2 photo pictures of 4×6 cm. if the applicant is a single person seeking the document, he will have to pay around $45 dollars for a one month stay in Vietnam. If it a group they will pay up to $65 dollars for a one month stay or they pay $95 dollars for a three month stay in Vietnam. If you are on transit then you are required to pay $5 dollars only. This means that you are not going to stay in Vietnam for more than 72 hours upon arrival at the airport. The cash paid is not a mandatory to be in US dollars but they can be in any of the strong currency like the euros. All the documents required to travel are supposed to be stamped at the airport upon arrival.
Before one is set to leave the airport for his duties and functions in Vietnam, he has to show all the documents processed i.e. passports, approval letter, immigration forms fully filled up as required and the photo passports. The police at the airports are the one doing the search so if you might have used the orthodox ways to enter the country then you are set to be jailed. This is done to prevent unwanted persons to enter the country due to security reasons.
Vietnam travel visa
Being a very beautiful country of striking landscapes, Vietnam also offers world class tourist destinations for anyone in the holiday spirit. The country has many unforgettable beautiful places to visit. The two major ones I think you should not miss out on when on Vietnam travel are the Ha long bay and Sapa. The two are great highlights of Vietnam for good reasons. The two are in no way the same but are both beautiful and major spots you wouldn’t want to miss out on. However, the main driving factor behind you choice should be solely grounded on your interests and what you wish to get out of your trip.
Ha long bay (bay of descending dragons), is situated in North of Vietnam around a 120km coastline. It is so breathtaking and it features thousands of islands. Most of them are hollow with enormous caves. Others include lakes and some even support floating villages of fishermen. Each is topped with thick jungle vegetation forming a spectacular seascape of limestone pillars. This beautiful bay offers an array of activities that will make Vietnam travel even more interesting. This includes kayaking, swimming, rock climbing, cycling and boat trips. Boat cruises happen to be the best way to experience the natural wonder of Ha long bay. There are several boats ranging from traditional Chinese junks to luxury cruisers, and when on board, meals are provided. You also get to enjoy nightlife activities and excursion stops where islands caves and lagoons can be explored.
Sapa on the other hand has some jaw dropping scenic vistas on a clear day. It is a place in the remote northwest of Vietnam surrounded by pictorial mountains, rice terraces and a diversity of hill tribes’ .If by any chance you are interested in ethnic minorities or you are a trekker, this is definitely the place to be in the course of your visit. This is due to the fact that, guided treks which include visits to the ethnic minority villages are available from half day and range from easy to challenging. These tours present views of beautiful waterfalls, and the opportunities to experience the food, customs and way of life among the local tribes. This fascinating experience will make your visit very unforgettable.
If you are looking to relax during your visit, both places offer this opportunity. When in halong bay, you can relax on deck or on Cat Ba Island, on the beach, whereas in Sapa, relaxation will be in the form of finding a spot overlooking the valley maybe with a good book to read. Unfortunately, Sapa has no sunbathing spots as the only pool in town is covered and only accessible to guests of the Victoria Sapa Hotel, and also if you are looking to party Sapa is also not a place for you. Both places can get very chilly during winter; therefore they may not be suitable if you are looking to make the best of some warmth during your Vietnam travel.
WHY CONSIDER HA LONG BAY AND SAPA WHEN ON VIETNAM TRAVEL
- Native Name: Martinique
- ISO-Code: MTQ
- Dependent from: France
- Capital: Fort-de-France
- You must have a valid passport that you acquired in over six months ago
- Your 2 passport-sized photos must have been taken in 6 months.
- The information in your approval letter must reflect as it is in your passport.
Vietnam visa requirement for Martinique
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
- Complete Name: French Republic
- Native Name: France
- ISO-Code: FRA
- Capital: Paris
- Address: 62 rue Boileau, 75016 Paris, France
- Standard: 01 44 14 64 00
- Visa: 06 48 59 91 64
- 01 44 14 64 00
- 01 44 14 64 13
- Website: www.ambassade-vietnam.fr
- Your valid passport must have been acquired over six months ago.
- You must present most recent passport-sized photos of yourself that were taken at most six months ago.
- Your approval letter and passport must present same information.
Vietnam visa requirement for French
There is no nationwide advisory body in effect to give travellers advisory for Vietnam travel. However, you are advised to practice a high scale of restraint due to increasing petty crime affecting foreigners. It is not somebody else responsibility to tell you to make a Vietnam travel. Before you make such plans you are required to get informed on the current issues and information so as to make good decisions for your trip.
In most of the big cities though there are no serious crime reported, but there have been some minor crimes where the perpetrators use razors and knives to threaten and steal from the tourists who make travel to Vietnam. When leaving the airport always use the airport taxis or hotel travel services to avoid theft and other forms of crimes. If on arrival you expect to be picked up, then always asked for the drivers name and phone number this is because there are some people who will pretend to be your driver and they will take you and loot everything you may be carrying. Remember also to know where you are going to avoid to be taken to a wrong place where you might be robbed off.
Credit card fraud
There are several forgeries in credit cards that are meant to steal your money. It’s advised not to use your credit cards in small shopping places and always to remain keen when doing your transactions. It will be safer if you get another credit card and load it with not more funds but only which you will wish to spend while in Vietnam.
They mostly occur in the coastal regions and in the waters. Yes there is the Vietnam navy that patrols but sometimes the pirates may use tricks to get to you and others while on the shore.
Be informed as you make plans for the Vietnam travel that there are accidents that do occur in Vietnam and in most cases lead to death and total deformation. The roads and cars are poorly maintained, the cities are densely populated and the drivers are driving recklessly so as you travel, take caution for such. In case of rainfall most roads become very impassable and night travels are very dangerous more so to foreigners. Regardless of whether you are a driver in your home country with a valid driving license, when you get to Vietnam and wish to drive you must get a Vietnam driving license else you risk arrest and prosecution for violation of the state laws. It is even better if you hire a car and a driver to avoid this arrests and prosecutions.
Food and meals
While in the hotels, never at any given time leave you food in the hands of a stranger even when going for a short call or whatever thing that may make you leave your table. Also don’t take or accept any kind of snacks, cigars or gums from stranger, this because they may contain drugs that may impair you thinking and even the eye sight. Remember also not to buy any drink from street vendors as the quality of the drink may be questionable.
In case of any emergency dial 113 for the police assistance, 144 for firefighters, and 155 for ambulance.