- Complete Name: Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- Native Name: Al-Urdun
- ISO-Code: JOR
- Capital: ‘Ammān
There is no embassy of Vietnam in Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
As a Jordan citizen, you are required to have a Vietnam visa before you enter Vietnam. You can apply for your Vietnam visa online and collect it from the two visa collection points in Vietnam mentioned below:
- The Vietnam embassy
- The Vietnam international airports; Tan Son Nhat, Noi Bai, Cam Ranh and Da Nang
Below is a guide on how to acquire your visa to Vietnam by applying for one online:
Applicants to the Vietnam visa in Jordan can use our services online to get their visas to Vietnam provided they meet the requirements as explained below:
- The applicant should have a valid passport document that is more than six months old since the time of their acquisition.
- The applicant should have two copies of their passport photos which were taken within the last six months.
- Applicants should visit our website online and fill in the visa application form from there. They should give valid details that agree with the information in their passport documents.
- Applicants should pay the service fees with us on the website and as per the set instructions.
- A letter of approval will be issued to the applicant by email within 48 working hours from the time of their visa application.
- Applicants should present their letters of approval plus their passport documents and the two passport photos at the Vietnam international airport or at the Vietnam embassy.
- While there they will have to pay for the visa stamping fees
- Lastly, applicants will be served with the Vietnam visa right there.
Points to note:
The letter of approval should offer information about the applicant, which also agrees to that in their passport documents.
Only applicants by air travel should present their letters of approval to the Vietnam international airports.
Vietnam embassy in Jordan