• Complete Name: Republic of Uganda
• Native Name: Uganda
• ISO-Code: UGA
• Capital: Kampala
Vietnam visa requirement for Ugandans
As a Ugandan citizen who might be planning to tour Vietnam in the near future, it is important that you acquire a Vietnam visa or at least learn how to acquire one. Here is all information you may need for you introduction to the Vietnam visa application. There are two main ways by which you can apply for the Vietnam visa:
- Directly from the Vietnam embassy
- Through our services online
1. How to directly apply for the Vietnam visa from the Vietnam embassy/consulate as a Ugandan.
As a Ugandan wishing to apply for the Vietnam visa you have to search for a Vietnam embassy from surrounding countries since Uganda currently does not have a Vietnam embassy/consulate. You may also wish to apply by some other more convenient option, which is the visa by post option. This way you only need to confirm with the respective embassy to find out if they offer the service there.
2. How to apply for our Vietnam visa online through our services.
We present you with a website via which you can apply for your Vietnam visa. Once you forward your application online to us, we will provide you with a letter of approval, which you will present at the Vietnam embassy or the Vietnam airport with other documents to collect your Vietnam visa. Below are the procedures involved in these two ways of visa application.
The visa on arrival procedure is expedited and takes only two days to process, which is less in three days compared to the direct visa application procedure. You are also allowed to use this service during holidays and on weekends as our platform is accessible via the internet.
a) Get your visa at a Vietnam international airport with your letter of approval from us (this service is for air travel only)
- Fill in the visa application form you find at our website
- Complete payments with us as guided by our instructions
- Get the letter of approval from us by email in 48 working hours.
- Present your letter of approval, your passport and your two passport-size photos at one of the Vietnam international airports (Tan Son Nhat (SGN), Noi Bai (HAN), Da Nang (DAD), Cam Ranh (CXR), Phu Quoc (PQC), ……), and pay the visa stamping fee so you finally receive your Vietnam visa.
b) Get your Vietnam visa from a Vietnam embassy/consulate you choose in your application form.
- Complete the visa application form available at our website.
- Clear the service fees with us as per our instructions
- Receive the letter of approval in your email as sent by us within 48 working yours
- Present your passport, your two passport photos and your letter of approval at the Vietnam embassy/consulate you chose in your application form and clear the visa stamping fees before you collect your visa right there.
Note: Conditions to get Vietnam visa:
o You must present two of your most recent passport photos, taken within the last 6 months
o You must have a valid passport, one that you acquired over six months ago.
o The information found in your letter of approval must be exactly as that in your passport.
How to get Vietnam visa in Ugandans